The patented Plug-in-Pool system operates on the principle of transmission of electric power wirelessly by induction. The Plug-in-Pool is composed of two distinct parts: the socket and the plug. The water-tight socket is encased in the pool wall and receives to a 24V DC power. The plug fits into the secured socket and attaches to it with a bayonet device. The male plug is directly fixed on the device to be supplied with power or is connected via cable. The coupling between the wall socket and the plug avoids having to pass the cables through the pool wall.
Induction is the creation of a current from an electromagnet. This is nothing but copper wire powered by alternating current and wrapped around a metal bar. Around this coil appears a magnetic field. If a compatible metal is found in this field, electric currents (induced currents) appear in the piece of metal. Induction is then created.
- Power voltage 21~29VDC
- Power consumption 52W maximum
- Efficiency 70% maximum
- Power cable 2 x 16 AWG SJOOW cable
- Degree of protection IP-68
- Overall dimensions Diameter: 144mm (5-43/64in) - Length: 178mm (7-1/64 in)
- Drill diameter in the wall 4-3/4in
- Weight With 50ft cable : 3,48 kg (7,68 lb) (packaged)
- Compatible RC+
- Compatible with fiberglass, liner and concrete pools
- Winterizing plug provided
- Power supply 24V DC
- Color control BRiO RC+
Brand: CCEI Lighting