For pressure cleaner applications, the Hayward booster pump is the most energy efficient, reliable and easiest to install in the industry. Requires a separate filtration pump for proper operation.
Designed to be exceptionally quiet, the Hayward® Booster Pump also offers exceptional energy savings using up to 40% less electricity than other models on the market. Add on an elevated base for increased protection from damage, and you've got a pump that offers total peace of mind.
- Exceptionally quiet
- The most energy efficient booster pump in the industry - Up to 40% less electricity than other booster pumps.
- Reduces cost of operation for pool owner
- 1 1/2" plumbing union fittings improve performance and allows easy installation and removal
- 3/4" hose barb union adapters allow for easy retro fit to existing installations using flexible hose for booster pump connections
- Suitable for all pressure cleaners requiring a booster pump
- Tall motor base allows for increased motor ventilation as well as protection from flooding
- Volute may be re-oriented in the field for horizontal discharge
- Drain plug requires no tools for installation and removal
Can be wired 115 or 208-230 Volts, Does NOT include optional 3/4" retrofit hose kit, P/N 6060HKIT
Keeps Noise and Costs to a Minimum
The Hayward Booster Pump not only runs quieter'it also saves more energy. Installing one could mean lowering your pool-related electricity costs by as much as 35%.
Works Well Anywhere
The Hayward Booster Pump is compatible with any pool cleaner that requires a booster pump. Its tall mounting base allows for increased motor ventilation and protection from flooding, and its volute can be re-oriented for horizontal discharge
Makes Installation Easy
With 1-1/2" union fittings, the Hayward Booster Pump is easy to install and remove. Its 3/4" hose barb union adapters and flexible hose make retrofitting in existing pool pads simple.