Hunts down dirt and debris for complete pool coverage.
The SharkVac series by Hayward® offers two powerful ways to hunt down pool debris. Built with the highest-quality components and proven technology, SharkVac cleaners create reliable, consistent results while maximizing energy efficiency. Whether cleaning the pool floor and coves with SharkVac or covering the floor, coves, walls and waterline with SharkVac XL,
™ the cleaners’ robust, low-profile design and top-access filters give them an added bite. Running independently of the pool’s filtration system with no extra pumps or hoses, they couldn’t be simpler to use. Whether you clean your pool floor and coves with SharkVac or cover the floor, walls, coves and waterline with SharkVac XL, the cleaners’ robust, low-profile design and top-access filters give them an added bite. Discover the cleaners with an insatiable appetite for
results—the SharkVac series by Hayward.
Efficient cleaning program
Easy access to debris removal
- For full pool coverage including walls and waterline, the SharkVac XL will do it in just about 3 hours.
Easy to use
- Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup.
- 2 fine porosity filter elements - just remove and rinse with garden hose, no need to turn cleaner over to empty
Sensors (SharkVac XL only)
- Requires no hoses or hookups nor additional pumps, just let it clean.
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing filter backwashing and water usage.
- Out-of-water sensor protects the motor by preventing cleaners from running out of the water.
- Beach-entry sensor reverses direction when pool cleaner starts climbing out of the water.
- In-ground residential pools up to 20' x 40'
- All surfaces - vinyl, concrete, fiberglass, tile pools
- SharkVac cleans pool floor only.
- SharkVac XL cleans pool floor coves, walls and waterline.