Hayward reinvigorates the Tigershark QC Robotic Pool Cleaner line. The industries Best Pool Cleaner, the Tigershark QC just got better. Hayward took its leading Quick Clean inground robotic pool cleaner and re-engineered it
to clean even better, faster and stronger. Using a redesigned built in pump driven with microprocessor-based
technology the Hayward TigerShark QC robotic pool cleaner will clean the swimming pool in 3 hours or
less. Additionally, the Hayward Tiger Shark QC (RC9990CUB) has its own built in pool water filter system that strains out dirt
leaving nothing but a path of cleanliness behind. This
pool cleaner will provide great joy when you no longer need to manually clean your pool.
Known for years as one of the most
reliable, efficient and effect pool cleaners on the market the Tigershark
proves once again it is the workhorse of the industry by not leaving a spec of
dirt in the pool. As the built in pump brings the water into the cleaner it utilizes two reinforced cartridge filter elements to filter out even the smallest particles of dirt. This ergonomically
designed technologically super-charged unit cleans floors, walls, coves and
even the waterline leaving no untouched spots in the pool. The 24
volt motor drives the water through the built-in pump sucks up everything
in its path. Paired with two cartridge filter elements it’s like having a
roving water filter system in the pool so sit back relax and let Tigershark QC robotic pool cleaner pick up the mess and lay down a
beautiful pool for you and your family to swim in.
Efficient cleaning programs
Powerful vacuum strength
- Comes with a standard 3-hour complete cleaning cycle for full floor, walls, coves and waterline.
Built-In Cartridge Filter System
- On-board pump for intense vacuum power to suck up dirt and debris.
- Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost.
- Makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose. Very User Friendly.
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required.
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles.
- Completely cleans vinyl, concrete,
fiberglass and even tile swimming pools.
||3 Hours or 90 Minutes
|Built in Pump
|Number of Cartridge Filters
||Floor, Walls, Coves and Waterline
||Up to 20' x 40'
||Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Pebble and Tile (Tile may require foam roller option)
|Power Supply Input Voltage
||115 VAC 60 Hz
|Power Supply Output Voltage
||24 V DC