According to EPA ENERGY STAR® 3rd party test data, Hayward TriStar® VS variable speed pool pumps are the most energy efficient on the market. Designed for medium to large pools, they can save up to 90% on energy costs or as much as $1500 per year, compared with single speed pool pumps.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- Extra-large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
Simple Installation with Quieter-Than-Ever Performance
No-rib strainer basket with see-through cover ensures easy debris removal
Upgraded motor drive delivers significantly quieter high-speed operation than other leading models
Advanced hydraulic design provides ample power to replace most highperformance pumps up to 3 HP
Wall-mountable touchpad control can be rotated in four directions
Side and rear ports accommodate both high and low voltage connections for simple installation
Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled motor offers more efficient operation and long-lasting reliability
Industry-Leading Energy Efficiency
As a member of the TriStar® VS family-the most energy-efficient pumps among leading brands, according to EPA ENERGY STAR® third-party testing-TriStar VS saves pool owners up to $1,500 per
year. Its ENERGY STAR rating means local energy rebates may apply, too.
With dual-voltage capabilities, two pump base options and 2"; x 21/2" CPVC union connections, TriStar VS is easy to install in both new and existing pool pads and doesn't require costly rewiring.