Designer Series - Hand Rail
The patent pending Designer Series Hand Rail replaces the traditional deck to stair D2S Hand Rail (see overlay below). This hand rail comes standard in 1.90" x .065" wall 304 stainless steel and can be upgraded in 6 elegant powder coat colors and 3 Thermo Plastic Coated (TPC) colors to match any backyard décor. For salt pools ... a Marine Grade 316 L stainless steel option is also available. Designer Rails are configured to fit anchor sockets of Traditional rails.
Form Follow Functions... so our designer rails are true to the function of the Traditional configuration. Modeled after the traditional 33" tall step Hand Rail. *Photo shows optional stainless steel escutcheons
- Attractive and Modern Alternative to Traditional D2S Hand Rail
- Fit Existing Anchor Spacing for Easy Retrofitting
- Durable & Long Lasting 1.90" x .065” wall Stainless Steel Construction
- 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel...Great for Salt Pools
- 4', 5' and 6' Spans Available
- Available in 6 Powder Coated Finishes
- Available in 3 Thermo Plastic Coated (TPC) Colors
- Anchors and Escutcheons NOT Included, Sold Separately
- 3-Year warranty
Inter-Fab's In-Deck Rails installation using In-Deck Anchor Sockets. Anchors are not included (2 required per rail).