This multipurpose 24-hour control is capable of automatically switching loads according to a preset daily schedule.
The P1353ME mechanism can be installed into almost any Intermatic enclosure and has the ability to program up to three circuits. Choose between seven pre-programmed modes of operation, which include single speed pump or 2-speed pump/cleaner pump combinations. In addition, programmed modes that include auxiliaries can control pumps up to 3 HP as well as underwater, landscape and/or fountain lighting. Countdown and Override features allow cycle interruptions when pool/spa service is required. All timing and protection associated with filter pump/cleaner pump combinations and two-speed pumps has already been integrated into the software.
Don't forget to protect your swimming pool investment with the 178PA28A Freeze Sensor and 156T4042A Heater protection switch. See "Items We Suggest" to the right for more info.
- Controls single and two-speed pumps and cleaner/booster pumps
- Three ON/OFF events per circuit per day
- Seven preprogrammed modes, see chart below for details
- Freeze and heater protection
- LCD readout
- Multivoltage input and output
- Countdown and override features enable programs to be overridden and automatically resumed without requiring the user to reprogram the system
- Pool/Spa Pumps
- Cleaner Pumps
- Booster Pumps
|Input Voltages Display
||120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Number of Circuits
|Heater Protection Switch
||17 FLA, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
80 LRA, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||17 A, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||5 A, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz