CV-700 Catalytic Enzyme & Phosphate Remover Water Cleaner Concentrate is a unique, stabilized liquid pre-formed enzyme system with a phosphate remover that effectively catalyzes the bio-oxidation of organic contaminants
and removes ortho-phosphates commonly found in pools, spas and other recreational water systems.
Routine application of CV-700 will positively maintain water clarity, prevent algae growth occurring from both organic and ortho-phosphate contamination of water, and permit design chlorine production from salt water chlorine generators. As received, CV-700 may be temporarily irritating to eyes and other sensitive membrane tissue; it is, however, nontoxic and considered to be nonhazardous.
- Reduces sanitizer consumption up to 25% by breaking down organics.
- Prevents and removes waterline deposits
- Controls Phosphates up to 500ppb when applied weekly as recommended
- Extends filtration cycles by eliminating oil buildup in the filter
- CV-700 Treatment Program initial dosage: 10 ounces per 10,000 gallons
- Maintenance dosage 5-ounces per 10,000 gallons once per week