CV-700 Catalytic Enzyme & Phosphate
Remover Water Cleaner Concentrate is a unique, stabilized liquid
pre-formed enzyme system with a phosphate remover that effectively
catalyzes the bio-oxidation of organic contaminants and removes ortho-phosphates commonly found in pools, spas and other recreational water systems.
application of CV-700 will positively maintain water clarity, prevent
algae growth occurring from both organic and ortho-phosphate
contamination of water, and permit design chlorine production from salt
water chlorine generators. As received, CV-700 may be temporarily
irritating to eyes and other sensitive membrane tissue; it is, however,
nontoxic and considered to be nonhazardous.
- Reduces sanitizer consumption up to 25% by breaking down organics.
- Prevents and removes waterline deposits.
- Controls Phosphates up to 500ppb when applied weekly as recommended.
- Extends filtration cycles by eliminating oil buildup in the filter.
- CV-700 Treatment Program Initial dosage: 10 ounces per 10,000 gallons
- Maintenance dosage: 5 ounces per 10,000 gallons once per week