The Polaris Halcyon Booster Pump is 28% quieter than comparable pumps. Its compact size and adjustable volute provide more flexibility at installation. Redesigned components and simplified mechanics make it easier to install and to service.
- 28% quieter operation
- Full 360° volute adjustability
- Band clamp design makes flute rotation and removal easy with no tools required
- Wing-nut style drain plug requires no tools or silicone
- Seal is designed in units that press together for quick installation and easy replacement, no silicone or special tools required
- Patented design provides extra leak protection for the bearings
- Easy, 90-degree twist and pull shaft end cap releases with the simple turn of a wrench
The Polaris booster pump supplies high pressure water to the Polaris pool cleaner to optimize cleaner efficiency. The pump is not self-priming and should only be used when the pool filtration pump is on. Running the booster pump without the filtration pump will damage the booster pump.
- Dimensions: 15"L x 9.5"W x 11.5"T
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 60 cycle
- Power Supply: 120/240 VAC
Improper operation of the booster pump will void the warranty.
Brand: Zodiac Pool Systems