Typically a special order item from Raypak. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Cross Reference Information:
- This tube bundle to be used with residential models 336A & 337A that have polymer (plastic) headers
- For a less expensive copper tube bundle use part number 010061F. This is interchangeable with part number 010366F
- For commercial ASME tube bundle (metal headers) use part number 010057F for copper or 010370F for cupro nickel. This is NOT interchangeable with part number 010061F.
- It is very important to distinguish between residential & commercial tube bundles because they are not interchangeable. Here is a simple guideline to make sure the tube bundle you order will fit your heater:
- Residential heater model numbers begin with one of the following: P-R (Raypak) or P-M (Rheem) or P-D (Ruud)
- Commercial heater models begin with C-R (Raypak)
- Full model number can be found by opening the front cabinet door and looking for the identification plate which will contain the model number and part number. The model number will tell us everything we need to know about the heater other than the age which is contained in serial number (first two digits are the year, next two digits are the month it was manufactured)