Legacy Single Post Starting Platform
Each Legacy starting platform is custom engineered and built produced to the precise facility specifications. The power-coated, stainless steel frame is secured to the pool deck with the patented, RockSolid® anchor (not included) to eliminate platform movement and also features a large gusset for displaying lane numbers. Custom color treads and team logos available. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations. A SolidStart enhanced hand grip is standard on all Legacy Starting Platforms.
- Sand Tread footboard surface with custom colors and logos available
- Choose from 4 different backstroke handle designs
- Colorado and Daktronics timing systems compatible
- Uses patented RockSolid® anchoring system (order separately)
- Retrofitable onto existing S.R.Smith Legacy frames
- Optional accessories: Side Handles and Safety Cover
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations
- Setback Range: 33" to 40", Height Off Deck: 17" to 29.5" and Footboard: 24" x 32"
S.R. Smith renowned RockSolid anchor utilizes a unique wedge system that eliminates platform "rocking", allowing swimmers more consistent starts, thus lowering their competitive times. The generous footboard and step sizes also aid in swimmer development.
Won at the start
Give yourself an advantage from the start with an S.R. Smith starting platform. You cant go wrong with a line that covers everything from recreational racing to elite competition. Combine virtually any of the platforms with the high performance anchoring system and guarantee yourself a RockSolid advantage.