Legacy Single Post Starting Platform
Each Legacy starting platform is custom engineered and built produced to the precise facility specifications. The power-coated, stainless steel frame is secured to the pool deck with the patented, RockSolid® anchor (not included) to eliminate platform movement and also features a large gusset for displaying lane numbers. Custom color treads and team logos available. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations. A SolidStart enhanced hand grip is standard on all Legacy Starting Platforms.
The Legacy Side Mount starting platform is made out of the best materials, including a high-grade stainless steel frame, custom color powder coating, and a high impact acrylic footboard with our SureFoot tread.
- High-impact footboards with laminated cores reinforced with fiberglass in a gelcoat skin with a non-slip tread
- The 2.5” square, 304 stainless steel tubing is powder-coated for added corrosion resistance
- Choose from 4 different backstroke handle designs
- Patented RockSolid® anchoring system (NOT INCLUDED)
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations
- New SolidStart Edge for enhanced hand grip is standard
S.R. Smith renowned RockSolid anchor utilizes a unique wedge system that eliminates platform "rocking", allowing swimmers more consistent starts, thus lowering their competitive times. The generous footboard and step sizes also aid in swimmer development.
Won at the start
Give yourself an advantage from the start with an S.R. Smith starting platform. You cant go wrong with a line that covers everything from recreational racing to elite competition. Combine virtually any of the platforms with the high performance anchoring system and guarantee yourself a RockSolid advantage.