PT-6001 Fiber to LED Conversion Power Tower Transformer
Update fading fiber optic lighting to vibrant LED lighting with the S.R. Smith PT-6001 fiber to LED conversion kits. The PT-6001 power center seamlessly replaces aging illuminators and are virtually maintenance free. You'll not only get more cost-effective brighter lights, you will also gain the ability to have color options and light shows at your fingertips using the handheld remote.
- Available as single 60 Watt, 1-circuit unit (PT-6001) or dual 60 Watt, 2-circuit unit (PT-6002) with sync or independent circuit control
- Both models include 12VAC and 13VAC output options and an auto-resetting thermal fuse for overloading and replaceable current fusing for enhanced water safety
- New screwless terminals for reliable, quick and easy connections in half the time (compared to original PT-6000) - no wire nuts required
- Wireless remote control with one-touch color sync for S.R.Smith LED lighting products
- Corrosion-resistant polycarbonate enclosure rated NEMA 3R
- ETL Listed - Conforms to UL 379
- Certified to CSA C22.2#218.1
|Number of Lights
(based on 7W lights
|Direct replacement for
|New screwless terminals
The new and improved PT-6001 Fiber to LED conversion kits are an energy efficient, direct replacement for Fiberstars 6004/2004 fiber optic illuminator. When sold as kits with the lights, it comes with the base. When sold individually, the base is not included. You can use an existing S.R.Smith (formerly Fiberstars) fiber optic illuminator base for installation.
Before - Five Fiber Optic Lights:
After - Three LED Lights:
Upgrading your lighting is fast and easy because existing fiber conduit is reused for the new S.R.Smith LED lights, which helps you save time and money!