IntelliPro3 VSF Variable Speed & Flow Pool Pumps
- Input Voltage Nominal: 208–230VAC
- Input Current: 12.4/11.2 Amps
- Input Frequency: Single phase, L1-L2 or L-N, 50 or 60Hz
- Maximum Input Watts: 2590W
- Maximum Shaft Horsepower: 3.0HP
- Speed Range: 1–100% (450–3450 RPM)
- Environmental Enclosure Rating: NEMA type 3/ IPX5
- Ambient Condition Range:
- Storage -40°C to +60°C (-40°F–140°F)
- Operating 0 to 50°C (32-122°F)
- Humidity Relative 0-95% non-condensing
If you prefer to control your pump directly from the equipment pad, a touchscreen controller allows you to adjust pump settings and program run schedules via a touchscreen mounted directly onto the pump drive. The following sections provide instructions for using your touchscreen controller.
Some pump models do not include a touchscreen controller out-of-box, but a touchscreen can be added to any IntelliFlo3 VSF or IntelliPro3 VSF pump. If you would like to add a touchscreen to your pump, Pentair offers a Touchscreen Controller Kit, part numbers 356159Z (almond)
and 356348Z (black)
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool.