Superior Strength and Dependability
Designed to cope with the cyclic pressures of the modern day swimming pool, Exotuf filter vessels are precision injection molded for superior strength and dependability. Exotuf filters are ideal for pools equipped with in floor cleaning systems and high
powered pumps.Exotuf filters are available in three sizes, E400, E500, E600. Pressure rated at 250kPa (E400) and 350 kPa (E500, E600), considered one of the strongest filters within its class.
- Granular media filtration
- Pressure rated at 250 kPa
- Corrosion and UV resistant
- Hydraulically balanced flow distribution, to maximize filtration and backwashing
- Large filter base for stable floor mounting
- Maximum working temperature of 50°C
- Multiport valve and unions sold separately
Exotuf filters are considered one of the strongest filters within its class. Its filter vessel is precision injection molded within minimal tolerances for enhanced structural strength. Pressure rated at 250 kPa, Exotuf filters are ideal for pools equipped with in floor cleaning systems and high powered pumps.
Ease of Maintenance
Cleansing the filter simply requires turning the filter's multiport lever from the "filter" position to the "backwash" position, which reverses the flow of water in the filter, flushing the filter bed.
|Max Pool Size
Residential flow rate based on a velocity of 48 m3 / hr / m2. Max. pool size is based on a 6 hr turnover.