Imagine a bright red and yellow fire, burning near a treasure chest full of gold. Imagine the flames dancing upon and reflecting off the golden coins, playing upon the walls and ceilings of the room. What a spectacular effect! Now, you can replicate this effect in their own fireplace with 1/2" gold reflective fire glass!
Whether used indoors or outdoors, gold reflective fire glass is sure to impress even the most critical audience as it gleams and glitters under a bright fire. The reflective edges of the glass will further enhance the experience, completely transforming the ambiance and becoming the focus of all conversations. Gold fire glass works well in environments of any color, complementing dark shades and providing a beautiful contrast to light tones.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The 1/2" gold reflective fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Gold
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty