The beautiful colors and splendid shine of the recycled fire pit glass will add style and elegance to any indoor or outdoor décor.
This fire pit glass collection has been recycled and is manufactured via a multi-step process which gives it great strength and allows it to withstand harsh weather and extreme temperatures of up to 1300 degrees without losing its color, shape, or shine.
There is no color that makes an impact quite like red. Red conveys daring and ambition, and people who love red often enjoy being the center of attention. When you really want to make an impression on an audience, you must not forget to include the color red in your presentation, and if want to really impress your visitors, nothing will do the trick like our red fire pit glass.
Made of recycled glass, these 1/4" to 1/2" dark red glass pieces will leave you and your guests amazed. The red small fire pit glass has specifically been designed for use in outdoor fire features and is especially suited to light backgrounds which allow for the full splendor of the red to shine forth. However, this amazing glass will do well in just about any color backdrop. When the fire pit is ignited, the resulting spectacle of bright yellow flames dancing atop of gleaming red glass is nothing short of stunning. You are sure to receive a fair share of compliments!
Not Just for Beautifying Fire Pits!
Even if you don't own a fire pit, you may still use this lovely fire pit glass to beautify your outdoor environment. It can be used in gardens for landscaping, near water features, or even in aquariums! This red fire pit glass may be used alone or mixed with other complementary colors for a completely unique look.
Practical, Safe & Long Lasting!
American fire pit glass is not just pretty to look at, but also very practical! It does a great job of covering the entire bottom surface of a fire feature, hiding those unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fire pits. This makes it a very desirable alternative to the usual ceramic logs and fire stones.
Furthermore, fire pit glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Recycled Glass Polished, Sifted, Packaged and Quality controlled from right here in the USA
- Color: Red
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Small (1/4" - 1/2")
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty