Certified to meet the 2010 Standards for Accessible Design as well as the requirements of the ADA, ABA and CBC.
The IGAT-180 is compact, lightweight, easy to remove and replace with no readjustments or tools required. No underwater installation. Bottom of cylinder touches pool wall -- protective vinyl-liner wall pad available.
Model IGAT-180 is certified to meet the 2010 Standards for Accessible Design, now a law in the United States. It is user-operable, and its seat height is easily adjustable to accommodate various wheelchair heights. The 180 degree clockwise turn allows the greatest access from the deck for the user and any assistants. Side-to-side transfers are easy; the footrest flips up and the mounting arm for the footrest is under the seat. This allows for unobstructed transfer. The seat rotates forward when entering the pool, and backward when exiting the water. The IGAT-180 is a fixed installation, secured into deck with concrete and steel, but the lifting apparatus is easily removed for storage. The standard seat has a right arm only, but a flip-up outer arm is available. All components required for installation and operation are included in the price and ship with the lift. Many options and extras are available, including the California Seating Package which includes the necessary accessories to meet the California Building Code regulations for pool lIfts. This unit is also available as a heavy-duty model with increased lifting capacity.
Static pressure (measured at faucet or hose with no water flowing) is affected by variables in the material, length, diameter and rigidity of the water lines and hoses from the street to the lift, and by how many other faucets are open at the same time. Operating pressure requirement (measured while lifting) is not affected by these variables.
Opposite facing (opposite turn) and heavy-duty units available (custom charges may apply).
- Powered by Water Pressure -- lifts up to 400 LB. at 55-65 PSI open flow water pressure
- Custom Heavy-Duty modification available for larger users
- No dangerous and expensive batteries required. Completely green to operate
- Standard Vertical Seat Travel - 44"
- Easily removed for off-season storage
- Each lift includes a seat belt
- Flip-Up Footrest Included
- Easy retrofit to utilize off-brand lift deck sockets for ADA-compliance
- California Seating Package Available to conform with California Building Code
- Can Be Padlocked in Deck Position
- Allows Independent Operation