The CaliMar® Titanium Edition CMARSCT20-7Y salt chlorination system is a complete solution for replacing an old salt system or converting a pool to saltwater chlorination for the first time. It is intended for use in pools up to 20,000 gallons in volume.
The CMARSCT20-7Y features an LCD digital readout and keypad that's easy to read and understand, so adjusting its chlorine production when necessary is quick and simple. Here are some standard features of the unit:
- Chlorine Output Bars show percentage of capacity currently being used in increments of 10%
- Polarity indicators show if reverse polarity (a self-cleaning feature) is currently in effect
- High Salt and Low Salt indicators make management of pool's salt level simple
- Flow sensor shuts unit off when no water flow is detected
- 3-port design allows for additional installation options
- Super CL button increases chlorine production as needed
- Winter Mode decreases production in colder periods to lengthen cell life
- Salinity Test button allows for evaluation of salt content at any time
The unit includes unions as well as a 15-foot cable to connect the cell to the power center to allow for flexibility in installation. Its three-port design is adaptable for use in plumbing returns of 1.5", 2" or 2.5" in diameter. It is wired by default for 208-240 VAC service but can be easily adjusted for 110-120 VAC by rerouting the wires in the back of the power center.
The output of this model is 1 lb. per day
The CMARSCT20-7TY also comes with a seven-year prorated warranty for residential use, the longest in the industry, and a one-year standard warranty for commercial applications.
12.1 Warranty Terms
12.1.1 Compu Pool Titanium Edition chlorine generators carry the following 7 year pro rata warranty should fault occur due to faulty manufacture or materials, under normal use and service.
12.1.2 For residential use, Compu Pool warrants the original purchaser that the equipment shall be free of manufacturer defects at the time of sale and upon examination, shall provide replacement parts or repair in accordance with the following schedule.
12.1.3 First Year. Parts supplied from our facility or returned for repair to our facility at no cost. Compu Pool reserves the right to determine whether or not a part will be replaced with a new or refurbished part or repaired.
12.1.4 Second Year. Parts supplied from our facility or returned for repair to our facility at 20% of the Compu Pool published retail price.
12.1.5 Third Year. Parts supplied from our facility or returned for repair to our facility at 40% of the Compu Pool published retail price.