The Next Generation of AOP Is Designed to Give You Everything You Need in a High-Powered Advanced Sanitizer.
DEL AOP® is dramatically more powerful than chlorine and other sanitizers, and even more powerful than ozone alone. CMP has the only residential AOP ozone/UV systems classified by NSF as a supplemental sanitizer.
The next-generation AOP systems are not only powerful: they are designed for easy installation, simple service and smart feedback.
- Full flow generates hydroxyls in the primary pool circulation
- Sensors actively monitor UV-C and ozone sub-systems
- Single cabinet serviceable design
- Easy-access wiring path and terminal block
- APG2 ozone cells: higher output corona discharge, superior heat performance, durable design
- High flow UV-C chamber
- Variable speed pump compatible
- Built-in drain for winterization
Smart Status Indicators
Bold LED indicators on the front panel constantly display the current status of the monitored system. Smart programming actively monitors the ozone and UV sub-systems, and also alerts when it’s time for regular service.
3RD party Certified by NFS
True NSF 50 Certification as a supplemental sanitizer. This system has been proven to eradicate 99.9% of influent bacteria-the only UV/Ozone combo system to receive this rating from NSF.
Full Flow, All-In-One
Simply connect to the system with two 2in union connections. 100% of the pool water flows through, so all of the water is treated inside the system with powerful hydroxyl radicals.
Experience the Difference of AOP
With the Advanced Oxidation Process, completely transform the pool water. AOP is the next wave of technology-now.
- Super Water - AOP destroys viruses & bacteria like Giardia and E.Coli and Cryptosporidium.
- Fewer Chemicals - Powerful oxidation reduces chlorine required to maintain a safe residual level in the pool.
- Crystal Clear - Contaminants are destroyed and filtration is enhanced resulting in pure. polished water.
- No Chlormines - By breaking apart chloramines. chlorine smell, itching and irritation and prevented.
- Universal 110/240 Voltage
- Certified sanitization flow rates
- Quarter-turn cam lock door access
- 2in union inlet/outlet connections
- Custom-engineered venturi
- Topside UV-C lamp access
- Integrated flow switch
||DEL AOP 40
||110/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.1 Amps
||Inlet and Outlet 2" PVC Unions
|Certified Max Flow¹
||NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Supplemental Sanitizer, cUL Listed, UL Listed
||Floor or Wall Mount
||CSA/NEMA 3 | Indoor/Outdoor Installation
||12-1/2" W x 13-3/8" D x 24-1/4" H
||Dry: 40lbs | Wet: 64lbs | Shipping: 55lbs
||High Output UV-C Germicidal
||Two APG2 Corona Discharge Cells
1. At or below the certified maximum flow rate each unit is certified as a supplemental sanitizer to NSF Standard 50
2. Standard verified output based on gas suction at nominal water flow rate, with minimum back pressure. +/- 10%, 70degF, 30% RH