DEL MDV for DEL AOP Systems
The Mixing De-Gas Vessel (MDV) for DEL AOP systems prevents bubbles from returning to the pool, which eliminates bubble noise and visibility. The MDV should be used in all indoor, covered, and vinyl-lined pools when used in conjunction with DEL AOP 25 units.
The MDV system may also be used in outdoor applications to eliminate bubbles from the return flow.
- MDV-10-08 For use with DEL AOP 25
- Removes bubbles from water
- Prevents bubbles from disrupting pool surface
- Prevents bubbles from building up under pool covers
- Protects vinyl-lined pools from being oxidized by residual ozone dissolved in the water
Through the combination of Corona Discharge Technology, Germicidal UV Light, and DEL's Advanced Plasma Gap technology, the DEL AOP lineup provides Advanced Oxidation Process in truly robust units.
- Destroys 99.9% of harmful contaminants
- Oxidizes Cryptosporidium parvum, Giardia, and other chlorine resistant microorganisms
- Dramatically reduces chemical demand
- Increases effectiveness of residual sanitizers
- Eliminates chemical odors, irritations, and will not damage pool systems