Engineered and Designed Specifically for Sanitation and Dechloramination of Large Commercial Aquatic Facilities
The ELP AM Series eradicates Cryptos - poridium, Giardia and other harmful pool and spa water contaminants and chlo-rine by-products.
Commercial pools are regulated under strict testing protocols. Local and National news frequently report on pool closures associated with outbreaks of «Crypto» and Giardia contamination. Delta UV provides the most advanced technology available for the eradication of these bacteria with the added benefit of Chloramine removal for improved air quality. As the World leader in ultraviolet sanitation solutions, Delta UV offers a full product line of NSF-50 certified products for your aquatic facility.
The Amalgam UV Technology: EPL AM Series employ Amalgam lamps exclusively. This technology allows a higher power in the lamp and a bigger perfor-mance in terms of flow treatment.
Cleaner Water: Dimensioned according to the pump flow rate which combines exposure time in the UV sani-tizer and the power of the lamp(s) to ensure that the necessary dose (expressed in millijoules per square centimeter or mJ/ cm2) is sufficient to kill 99,99% of the micro-organisms (bacteria, viruses, «Crypto», etc.)
Cleaner Air: In the particular case of dechloramina-tion, a dose of 60mJ is essential in order to be able to significantly reduce the level of chloramines, which are responsible for respiratory irritation and illness.
The UV Concept: UV-C light naturally sanitizes water. Delta UV reproduces this phenomenon in these sani-tizers’ powerful UV-C ray lamps which transmit at 254 nano-meters, the optimum wavelength for destroying micro-organisms (viruses, bacteria, algae, yeast, mold etc). Installed in-line just after the pool’s existing filtra-tion system, the Delta UV-C product rays penetrate and disrupt the micro-rganisms’ DNA, permanently deacti-vating germ cell metabolism so they cannot reproduce.
- Improve Water & Air quality by reducing chloramines — ideal for indoor pools
- Prevent red eyes, dry skin and damaged hair
- Reduce Chemical usage
- Continuous water treatment when the pump is flowing water through the filtration cycle
- Renders 99.99% of all water-borne micro-organisms harmless
- UV-C rays provide the most effective and safe sanitation technologically available
- Leave a smaller footprint as UV technology is Environmentally Friendly
- Improved water and air quality for bather comfort and safety
- The ELP AM range delivers the right UV-C dose at the end of the lamp’s life assuring optimal efficiencies
- Average lamp life up to 13,000 operating hours (depending on on/off cycles)
- Preferred application for high flow rates including hotels, motels, country clubs, fitness clubs, community pools and spas
- Easy to install and maintain
- Optimized performance levels with UV-C amalgam lamps
- Electronic ballasts providing maximum UV lamp efficiency and integrated control
- Single base lamps and patented water-proofing system to facilitate maintenance
- Light Chamber Sanitizers in 316L stainless steel
- Bacteriological control results that exceed standard requirements