2" 4-Way Valve for DE Filter
Hayward's Selecta-Flo multiport control valves, made of reinforced thermoplastic material and engineered for maximum flow, are the professional’s choice in multiport valves.
All Selecta-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you "dial" up to seven valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed.
- Hydro-engineered to provide superior flow at lower pressure drops, resulting in more efficient filtration at equivalent horsepower
- Rugged off-set ports for easy plumbing
- Built-in sight glass for convenient backwash viewing
- Injection molded Valve Key Assembly, with molded gasket for a continuously reliable seal
- FILTER - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming.
- BACKWASH - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris.
- WASTE - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waster line.
- RECIRCULATE - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter.
- Pipe Size: 2" SKT
- Mounting: Side
- Position: 4
- Filter: D.E.