AQUAS High Efficiency Commercial Pool Package Heating Systems - Innovation in Design
The AQUAS commercial pool package is a dramatic advancement in the design of pool heating systems. The AQUAS package is a factory assembled system featuring a free-standing boiler piped to a dedicated titanium pool heat exchanger.
- Effective heat transfer from a high efficiency, modulating condensing boiler.
- A complete factory assembled package reduces installation cost and time.
- Separating the pool water from the direct-fired heat source reduces maintenance and promotes longer equipment life.
- Reliability and performance with a positive user experience.
- Jacket design is suitable for outdoor installations with optional outdoor hood kit.
- Up to 96.2% thermal efficiency
- Modulating Burner with up to 25:1 turndown
- Direct-spark ignition
- Low NOx operation
- Sealed combustion
- Low gas pressure operation
- Vertical and horizontal direct venting
- Category IV up to 100 feet
- PVC, CPVC, polypropylene or AL29-4C vent
- ASME "H" stamped heat exchanger
- 316L stainless steel fire tubes
- Gasketless design
- 160 psi working pressure
- On/Off switch
- Air inlet filter with replacement reminder
- Adjustable high limit with manual reset
- Low water cutoff with manual reset & test
- High & low gas pressure wwitches with manual reset
- Low air pressure switches
- Condensate trap with blocked drain switch
- Drain valve
- Pool sensor
- Inlet & outlet temperature sensors
- High-voltage terminal strip
- Low-voltage terminal strip
- Downstream gas test cocks
- 50 psi ASME relief valve
- Temperature & pressure gauge
- Zero clearances to combustible materials
- Titanium pool heat exchanger
Pool Heat Exchanger - A durable industrial grade titanium heat exchanger provides effective heat transfer. Titanium is a strong but light-weight alloy used in aerospace, automotive and military applications. Used in pool systems, titanium is highly resistant to corrosion from salt water and chlorine. This simple design keeps the pool water separate from the heat source while allowing for complete and highly efficient heat transfer.
Inside The Boiler - The AQUAS is an innovative pool package that begins with the most advanced boilers in the industry today. The AQUAS heat source is a high efficiency, condensing boiler perfectly suited for the low water temperatures typical of pool heating. The following are some of the exciting features you get with the advanced boiler design.
Fully Modulating Boiler - Modulation is an important combustion feature that is long overdue in the pool industry. Why fire the appliance at 100% input in short bursts to heat the pool water? With a modulating burner, the boiler will tune in the input rate to exactly match the Btu/hr losses of the pool water. The burner will then "cruise" along comfortably, heating the pool water in long, low input burn cycles that dramatically increase the overall life of the boiler.
Thermal Efficiency - The AQUAS pool package is constructed with stainless steel modulating condensing boilers that deliver up to 96.2% thermal efficiency. Low return water temperature from a pool makes for an ideal application. The heat exchanger is sized to maximize the heat transfer of the boiler water to the pool water flowing through the heat exchanger. Higher thermal efficiency reduces your fuel costs.
Direct Vent with PVC - Reduce your installation cost, save time and effort by installing the AQUAS pool package with PVC pipe. The AQUAS pool package offers a variety of vent designs in your choice of PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene or Stainless Steel vent material. What's more, you can Direct Vent the AQUAS. By drawing the combustion air into the appliance with a dedicated intake pipe, the AQUAS is protected from corrosive pool chemicals that could damage the combustion system.
Smart Touch - Refined Design Puts More Control and Information at Your Fingertips
- Multi-Color graphic LCD touch display
- Cascade of up to 8 AQUAS packages
- USB Port for PC connection
- Maintenance reminder with installer
- Name & number
- BACnet MSTP communication (Modbus optional)
- Password security
- Operational and alarm readouts
Codes & Registrations:
- ANSI Z21.13/CSA Certified
- ASME Certified, "H" Stamp / National Board
- California Code Compliant
- CSD1 / Factory Mutual / GE Gap Compliant
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District Qualified/li>
- AHRI Certified Boiler