Stain Free is an all-natural stain remover that contains a blend of industrial strength citric acid. Quickly removes metal staining without adding unwanted phosphates to your pool water.
After finishing the StainFree process, it is important to make sure you have done a very thorough vacuum of the sides and bottom of the pool. If there is any residual Stainfree in the pool, you will not be able to get a chlorine residual. A few other issues may be the cause of not being able to get a chlorine residual: 1. Turning a chlorine generator on "high" will not allow you to achieve a chlorine residual. If you have a chlorine generator you will have to manually add shock to the pool in order to get a chlorine residual. 2. If you have a sand filter and did not use a non-polymer filter aid may be the cause of no chlorine residual.
"Creative and sensible, natural solutions."
- When you apply StainFree to your water it will remove the stain from wherever it lands. In spots that are heavily stained or hard to reach like your steps and around the fixtures, you can save a few ounces of StainFree from your original application, put it into a sock and rub it directly on those areas.
- Balance pool chemicals per bottle instructions and do not add addtitional chlorine during treatment.
- IMPORTANT: Non-polymer filter aids (Fiber Clear or other D.E. substitute) must be used with cartridge filters and are recommended with sand filters to help filter to a smaller micron/particle
- Automatic chlorinators and salt chlorine genarators should be turned off and pucks removed from skimmers.
- Run pool pump until the process is complete...24 hours
- Add 1 pound of Stainfree for every 10,000 gallons of water....for heavy or old stains more may be used.
- IMPORTANT: After 1 hour add Metalfree
- Vacuum the pool thoroughly before cleaning the filter
- To prevent future staining use Metalfree on a weekly basis 4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water
- Although non-toxic it is not advised to swim as there will be no chlorine present in the water
Natural Chemistry strives to provide chemical-free and natural solutions for common problems. They make their products quick and easy to implement. Specific products can provide treatment program for the specific problems. Also Natural Solutions provides a wide variety of products to cater to many different needs to overall improve your pool and spa!
Brand: NATURAL CHEMISTRY