Instant Pool Water Conditioner protects your chlorine from the light of the sun. With a highly concentrated liquid formula it is easy to apply and safe for use with all sanitizers and pool surfaces.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before adding to the skimmer or directly to the pool water
- 1 gallon will raise the CYA level by 25-32 ppm per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- If Instant Conditioner does not immediately dissolve you can brush it around in the pool or dissolve it in a bucket of water before adding
- The ideal CYA level should be 30-50 ppm in most pools
- 4 oz per 10,000 gallons will raise your CYA level by 1 ppm
- Will not damage pool surfaces or equipment
- Test results may be affected by low water temperatures
- CYA tests should be done on pool water between 70-90 degrees
- CYA levels above 70 ppm may affect you alkalinity reading
- Can swim 20 minutes after adding to the water
Natural Chemistry strives to provide chemical-free and natural solutions for common problems. They make their products quick and easy to implement. Specific products can provide treatment program for the specific problems. Also Natural Solutions provides a wide variety of products to cater to many different needs to overall improve your pool and spa!
Brand: NATURAL CHEMISTRY