IntelliFlo Variable Speed High Performance Pump
IntelliFlo Variable Speed High Performance Pump is the next generation of Pentair's variable speed pump technology. With energy savings up to 90% versus conventional pumps, near-silent operation and advanced programming capabilities, this pump continues to deliver everything a pool owner wants and reliability no other competitor can match.
||UL, NSF, APSP
||2in x 2in
Why More Pool Owners Save with IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pumps
When Pentair first introduced IntelliFlo variable speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life.
The IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump further refines the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands. Check out these advantages, and you'll quickly see why:
- Estimated cost savings of up to $1,500 each year ¹
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps
- Dramatically quieter operation-as low as 45 decibels.†
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times for maximum efficiency and savings
¹ Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
†Compared to noise level of typical 1.5-horsepower single-speed pump.
First Then, First Now
IntelliFlo pumps brought variable speed technology to market-years ahead of every other manufacturer. But, the leader never stands still. So, they've taken full advantage of our head start to perfect these IntelliFlo pump firsts:
- Ultra-efficient, permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars
- Precise matching of motor speed to your pool's needs
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor design for long life and quiet operation
- Built-in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
And today, IntelliFlo pumps still lead the way with all these advantages:
- Permanent magnet motor design for greater efficiency
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family in history
- Nearly a decade of proven in-field reliability
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a cinch
- Easy installation for inground pools and pool/spa combos of all types and sizes, new or existing
- Once installed, the IntelliFlo pump is fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Control Systems, providing a range of options from indoor control panels to wireless remotes to manage pool heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more. For even greater control, add an optional ScreenLogic® Interface to your automation system and access your pool from practically anywhere and at anytime using your smartphone, computer or mobile digital device