Offers all the fun of its big brother, the TurboTwister, yet in a smaller package for more limited deck space!
The Typhoon slide is modeled after SR Smith's popular TurboTwister, but built with slightly smaller pools in mind. This full-sized addition to the rotomolded slide line (heliX, TurboTwister and Cyclone) stands 7'4" tall to the top of the handrails and uses the same GrandRapids high-volume water delivery system with a flume nearly 10 feet long. The Typhoon is available in Sandstone and Gray Granite designer colors to fit in seamlessly with your backyard decor.
Installation instructions for the Typhoon are provided on this page in the Product Resource Center. Its 25 gpm water delivery system can be plumbed through the pool's return line or connected to any garden hose.
This swimming pool slide
was designed by SR Smith for fun and safety with an enclosed ladder and molded handrails.
- 7'4" in height (6'51/2" to seat)
- Available with a right or left curved flume
- Accommodates sliders up to 275 lbs/124kg
- Sturdy rotomolded construction - for strength and durability
- Enclosed ladder and molded handrail design for maximum safety
- Designed for quick and easy assembly
- 20 gpm max. water delivery system can be plumbed through the pool's return line or connected to a garden hose
- Simple deck mounted installation
- Intended for in-ground residential swimming pools only
All S.R.Smith pool slides fully conform to the Consumer Products Safety Commission standards for swimming pool slides (16 CFR PART 1207)