The basic Jandy RS System involves FIVE key elements:
1) Order your System Level. Choose from Pool and Spa Combo Systems. These control pool and spa combinations sharing one set of equipment (Actuators included). Pool or Spa Only Controls are for use with single body pool or spa utilizing one set of equipment
2) Order your Power Center. The Standard Power Center (6613) does not have room for breakers. Are you planning to add salt? Check the 6613AP PureLink Standard Power Center. If you need room for breakers, choose the 6614 SubPanel Power Center. The 6614AP-L PureLink Sub Panel Power Center includes room for breakers and a transformer to operate the chlorine generator.
3) Add a Salt Water Cell Kit. Choose your cell based on the size of your pool and length of cable from the cell to the panel
4) Choose a System Interface. Chooe the right Interface that controls your RS system.
5) Add Accessories. Browse through the accessories and add a four or eight function spaside remote or AquaPalm Wireless Remote
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
5am - 8pm Weekdays
6am - 4pm Weekends
Pacific Standard Time