Imagine if you could illuminate your home interior with shining stars! American Fireglass brings you starfire fire glass from 1/2 inch collection; brilliantly gleaming glass pieces that are reminiscent of the stars twinkling in the night sky. One of the bestsellers, this 1/2" starfire fire glass brings its surroundings to life with its amazing shine.
One of the greatest advantages of starfire fire glass is that it blends well with practically any color scheme and décor style. No matter whether you entertainment area has a classic or contemporary design, rest assured that starfire fire glass will add a touch of glamor to it. Very similar in look to 1/4" starfire fire glass, these chunkier glass pieces allow for better air circulation, delivering a larger and more impressive flame. These 1/2" starfire glass pieces are lovely on their own, but if you want to spice things up a bit, you can also mix this glass with other bright colors for an even more spectacular effect.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The starfire glass is not just stunning to behold, but is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively concealing the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfectio
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: StarFire
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty