Copper has been prized for thousands of years and is still one of the most important materials on Earth. It has a naturally lustrous and luxurious look to it which brings a touch of style and warmth to everything it adorns. If you want to bring their drab old fireplace back to life. As lovely as the copper fire glass from 1/4 inch collection, this 1/2 inch glass is clearly chunkier, allowing for better air circulation and delivering a bigger and more impressive flame.
The 1/2" copper fire glass works well in both indoor fireplaces and outdoor fire pits. It easily blends with a wide variety of color schemes and adds a touch of sophistication to its surroundings. The large, dancing flames rising from the bed of copper fire glass provide a fire experience that will leave onlookers mesmerized.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
This lovely fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively concealing the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a great alternative to traditional methods such as ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty