Do you still use ceramic logs and fire stones in their fire feature? If you do, then isn't it time you change over to fire glass which is a much more aesthetic and efficient alternative? The 1/2 inch fire glass collection which will turn even the humblest of fireplaces into a dazzling work of art.
This 1/2" clear fire glass is definitely one of the best sellers, being a favorite. Its ice-like quality allows it to blend perfectly with any type of décor and color scheme. You may choose to use it as is, or mix it with other bright colors for an even more spectacular result.
Although the material is the same as the 1/4" clear fire glass, these chunkier 1/2" pieces allow for better air circulation, delivering a larger flame and creating an amazing fire display. When the flames blaze over the bed of clear fire glass, it creates the illusion of fire dancing on ice, leaving onlookers mesmerized!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The clear fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Clear
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty