Black exudes power, grace and a timelessly formal sense of style. It is a color that is known to absorb all negative energies and give a touch of class to almost any color scheme. When you add black to any presentation, get ready for a sensational display worth remembering.
American Fire Glass' 1/2” black fire glass is the perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor fire features. When set alight, the flames seem to dance upon the seemingly wet glass in a display of stunning contrast, immediately becoming the focus of all conversations.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
Aside from its beauty, the black fire glass will impress you with its efficiency and practicality. It produces more heat per unit of gas consumed as compared to many other fire feature products such as ceramic logs, fire stones and lava rocks. It also covers the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits; which is another reason fire glass is more preferable to ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty