Have you ever felt the cool, clear waters of the Caribbean beckoning you? Do you find relaxation in gazing at the calm, tranquil, dark blue tropical water as it laps the shore? Now you can capture the same look and feel in their own homes with 1/4" azuria reflective fire glass.
You will experience pure bliss while gazing at this dazzling reflective fire glass. The azure color is reminscent of cool water on a hot day, and when used as a base for a fireplace or fire pit, this glittering glass will add just the right tropical touch to the décor. The color transitions well to evening use too due to its light properties. It’s just the right color for any decorating theme, indoors or outdoors, and pairs well with bright hues. Reflective azuria fire glass is also a great complement to the colors in a fire.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
This amazing product is not just beautiful to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the tubes and pipes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Azure
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty