Deep cobalt blue, with its intense electrifying hue, is not a color for the weak of heart. It communicates daring, strength and confidence. When you add the 1/4” cobalt reflective fire glass to your fireplace or fire pit, you will not only be setting up an exciting fire glass display worth remembering, but also making a bold statement about your personality!
The cobalt reflective fire glass is not only a stylish and beautiful addition to any indoor fireplace, but also a dazzling accent to any outdoor fire pit. When unlit, the cobalt color is a rich, electrifying blue, but once set aflame, the gas flames rise up through the blue, transforming it into a brilliant royal purple. The reflective property of the fire glass further enhances the resplendent display, quickly becoming the focus of all attention.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The cobalt blue fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Cobalt
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty