It's no secret that platinum is prized worldwide for its rare beauty. Platinum is also synonymous for the highest level of quality and performance. If you are looking for something truly elegant to show off your good taste and to create a lasting impression on your visitors, then the 1/4" platinum reflective fire glass is for you!.
Diamond-like in appearance, this beautiful glass is sure to amaze all onlookers as it sparkles and glitters in a fire feature. Whether used in indoor fireplaces or outdoor fire pits, the 1/4" platinum reflective fire glass will bring life to the gathering, enhancing the decor and completely transforming the ambiance. When the fire feature is lit, all onlookers will be treated to a dazzling display as the amazing glass shines and reflects the bright yellow flames above it in all directions.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The 1/4" platinum reflective fire glass is not just brilliant to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly tubes and pipes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Platinum
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty