If staring at the night sky spurs your imagination, causing you to ponder over the depth and beauty of the star-studded skyscape above you, imagine re-creating that same scene in your personal space. With the 1/4" black reflective fire glass, its possible!.
Exquisitely elegant, 1/4" black reflective fire glass hints at impeccable taste and this is the impression it will create in the minds of all visitors when you use it in their fire feature. The glass adds just the right touch of stylish drama and magic to any décor, especially when used in more modern and glamorous themes. When the fire feature is ignited, all onlookers will be treated to an enchanting display as the the bright yellow flames glitter in every reflective glass face, accented by the darker edges of the polished fire glass.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The 1/4" black reflective fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty