The 1/4” bronze fire glass will blend beautifully with any color scheme and décor style, whether used indoors or outdoors. It doesn't matter if your entertainment area has a contemporary or traditional décor, the bronze fire glass is sure to only accentuate the style and aesthetics of the surroundings.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
But the bronze fire glass isn't just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty