Copper has that rustic, old world charm to it. The color possesses a natural sheen and beautifully accentuates the interiors of any room. If you wish to bring the allure of copper to your home, then look for the copper fire glass from the 1/4" inch fire glass collection.
This gorgeous copper hue goes amazingly well with color schemes dominated by shades of wood, red, brown, and many others. It works well with traditional and antique décor, but depending on the other elements in the room, it can gel well in a contemporary environment as well.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The copper fire glass isn't just charming to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of entirely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty