Bring home the beauty of the cool blue ocean waters with the Pacific blue fire glass from the 1/4 inch fire glass collection. The amazing blue color has a cool, soothing effect and seems to spread calm and tranquility all around.
The 1/4" Pacific blue fire glass is a terrific choice for both indoor and outdoor fire features. If your décor consists primarily of shades of blue or white, then the Pacific blue fire glass will blend seamlessly into it. It works well with both classic and contemporary décors and is especially impressive poolside. If you have a fire pit or fire bowl next to their pool, this unique blue fire glass will produce a display worth remembering. The bright, effervescent flame dancing off the Pacific blue glass will create the illusion of fire on water, leaving all guests mesmerized.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The Pacific Blue fire glass isn't just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire pits or fireplaces. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty