Did you know that blue is the world's most popular color? At American Fire Glass, They have made sure that their fire glass collection consists of as many shades of blue as possible to meet everyone's favorite preferences!
Here is one shade of blue that's bursting with coolness, elegance and serenity. The 1/4” azuria fire glass is the perfect way to spread peace and tranquility in the environment. When your fire feature is ignited and the flames blaze over this sea-blue glass, it creates the illusion of fire dancing on water. The display works amazingly well in places where the décor is dominated by shades of white, blue, or earthen colors.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
But the 1/4" Azuria fire glass is not just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a terrific job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Azuria
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty