Few spectacles are as beautiful as the millions of brilliantly twinkling stars in the dark night sky. They evoke feelings of calm, serenity and even romance in all observers. You can now recreate the same romantic atmosphere in your very own living area or patio with our 1/4" starfire fire glass!
This dazzling starfire fire glass from the 1/4" fire glass collection boasts a brilliant shine making it resemble precious gemstones or cold, clear ice crystals. When the fireplace is lit, the flames seem to dance upon these sparkling fire glass pieces, creating an illusion of melting ice set on fire, enchanting all guests and becoming the focus of all conversations.
Part of the beauty of the 1/4" starfire fire glass is that it works well with practically every color scheme, and in all types of décor styles. It can be mixed with other bright colors as well to create truly amazing effects. It is perfect for use in indoor fireplaces, or outdoor fire pits.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
Besides being lovely to behold, the solex fire glass is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire pits or fireplaces. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: StarFire
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty