Cobalt blue is a unique and striking beauty and has been the color of choice in some brilliant glass displays. Now you can replicate that same beauty in your home with this 1/2" cobalt fire glass. It features the same gorgeous cobalt color as the 1/4" cobalt fire glass, but delivers a very different effect.
Similar to the 1/4" cobalt fire glass, this variety is chunkier, allowing for better air circulation which results in a bigger, more impressive flame. Especially suited to classic décors dominated by colors of blue or earthen tones, the 1/2" cobalt fire glass will turn any humble fireplace into a brilliant display of decorative art. You may also consider mixing it with clear fire glass to create an even more appealing effect. When the fire feature is lit, the liquid-like flames appear to dance atop the bed of cobalt fire glass, creating a fire display that will leave all onlookers enchanted.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The cobalt fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire pits and fireplaces. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Cobalt
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty