Did you know scientific research has shown that just looking at the color green can relieve stress and help one relax? And why not? Green is the color of nature and there are few things as calming as gazing at nature in its full glory. Now you can unwind by bringing the calming effect of the color green into your homes with the 1/2" evergreen fire glass!
Made from the same material as 1/4" evergreen fire glass, this variety is chunkier, allowing for better air circulation and delivering a larger, more impressive flame. The evergreen fire glass is ideal for décors with an earthen theme and blends well with many other color schemes also. It is especially suited to outdoor fire features as it beautifully complements the color of the foliage while the colors of the flame create a wonderful contrast. When the fire feature is lit, the flames rise and dance over the bed of evergreen fire glass, creating a spectacle that will leave you and your guests enchanted.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The evergreen fire glass is not just lovely to behold, but is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively concealing the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Evergreen
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty