Everyone enjoys unwinding on a beach vacation! There are few things as relaxing as lying on a beach chair on a bright sunny day and gazing out over the vast, deep blue ocean. Now, imagine if you could enjoy that same feeling every evening? Well, with the 1/2" Pacific Blue fire glass, you can bring the deep blue ocean into your very own fire feature!
These 1/2" pieces are reminiscent of the cool blue Pacific Ocean waters; however these chunkier pieces allow for better air circulation, delivering a larger and more impressive flame. Pacific Blue fire glass works beautifully with both classic and contemporary décor styles and also blends well with color schemes that are dominated by shades of blue. It looks fantastic by poolside! When you light your fire feature, this dazzling fire glass will turn even a humble fireplace into a brilliant work of art.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The Pacific Blue fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size:1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty