Raise a toast to glamour with the charming champagne colored fire glass! One of the most delightful products from the 1/4 inch fire glass collection, the subtle champagne color will blend seamlessly with any color scheme and in almost any type of interior décor style.
Whether your décor is contemporary, traditional, or even antique, the 1/4” champagne fire glass will only enhance the warmth and elegance of the surroundings. Both your families and friends will love lounging around the fire feature, enjoying the beautiful effervescent flames rising from the bed of gorgeous colored glass pieces.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The 1/4" champagne fire glass is not just exquisite to gaze upon, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Champagne
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty