There are few colors that are as soothing and comforting as green. Scientific research has proven that looking at the color green can relieve stress and help one relax. So, if you are looking for something to help you unwind, bring the serenity of the evergreen fire glass to your fireplace or fire pit.
This beautiful green color will work best in outdoor fire pits, but also works very well in indoor fireplaces where the overall decor is dominated by earthen shades. When used in indoor fireplaces, the 1/4" evergreen fire glass brings the beauty and serenity of nature to the surroundings, having a calming effect. It looks absolutely beautiful in fire pits located in the garden area as it complements the color of foliage, and the effervescent flame creates a beautiful contrast. The fire display that ensues leaves all onlookers spellbound.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
But the evergreen fire glass isn't just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a terrific job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Evergreen
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty